Scott is passionate about helping generous people match their passions with causes, and showing them ways their giving can be made simpler, more dynamic, collaborative and perpetual.
Scott’s professional experience includes 14 years in higher education fundraising at Georgetown College, the University of Kentucky and Midway University, and 10 years in financial services with MassMutual Financial Group.
Scott is an avid sports fan, and you can find him cheering on the Cincinnati Reds, the Kentucky Wildcats and the Mississippi State Bulldogs. He enjoys unskilled golfing and breakfast.
- B.A., American Studies from Georgetown College in 1987
- M.A., American Studies from the University of Alabama in 1990
- President-Elect, Bluegrass Chapter of the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP)
- (Occasional) Adult Sunday School Teacher, Calvary Baptist Church
- Volunteer, God’s Pantry Food Bank
Back to Team