Together, we can make charitable giving easy, effective and rewarding for both you and your clients.
We work with accountants, attorneys, financial advisors and insurance professionals in Central and Appalachia Kentucky to help their clients achieve their charitable goals.
Think of Blue Grass Community Foundation as the charitable arm of your team. As local experts in philanthropy with in-depth knowledge of community needs, we can assist you and your clients through every step of the giving process. And you retain complete control of your client relationships.
We can help you:
- Identify your clients’ charitable-giving interests and goals.
- Match your clients’ personal charitable interests with tax planning needs.
- Provide information about community needs and the organizations making a difference in the areas your clients care about most.
- Deliver grantmaking expertise and a range of administrative services related to charitable giving.
- Craft a charitable giving legacy plan to ensure your clients’ generosity extends beyond their lifetime.
We know you want to make the most informed, strategic decision when recommending options to your clients. We can help you identify which type of fund is most advantageous to your client, determine what assets your client can contribute, maximize tax benefits of life events with charitable planning (such as the sale of a business), and assist with the creation of your client’s charitable legacy.
BGCFyi for Professional Advisors
BGCF sends a monthly e-newsletter for accountants, attorneys and financial advisors with timely tax and charitable giving tips for you and your philanthropic clients. Subscribe today!