Blue Grass Community Foundation’s Board of Directors announced that it will grant $100,000 from the Fund for Greater Lexington community endowment fund to support several…Read More
How to we make Lexington the best community it can be? Together, we build a great public endowment:
What is the Fund for Greater Lexington?
The Fund for Greater Lexington is a public endowment – a permanent, ever-growing, charitable resource that’s an investment in our shared future. It’s a source of transformative funding to address our most crititcal needs and interesting opportunities. The opportunities and challenges of tomorrow will differ from those of today. A public endowment ensures that our aspirations for Lexington are realized for generations to come.
Imagine the Possibilities…
- Vibrant downtowns, public spaces, parks and trails with stunning orginality to connect to people and places
- Access to fresh, healthy food for every child and family
- A region where equity and inclusion are valued and everyone is welcome
- A place where every child that wants to go to college can
- A city filled with inspired public art
- A community where everyone gives something
Start where you are.
Use what you have.
Give what you can.
Join us! Donate now and make a gift that supports Lexington and the Bluegrass in perpetuity. We accept a wide range of assets, providing you the ultimate flexibility in charitable giving.
Your donation may be eligible for a tax credit! Learn more about the Endow Kentucky Tax Credit.